When and where?
On Thursday, 8th of December, we will meet for the general assembly of VMI. The event starts at 17:15 and takes place in room G 15.2 in CAB (see map below for exact location). After the assembly (at 18:30) we will have a delicious Fondue in the Foodlab. Please register for the Fondue event through the link below:
Who can participate?
All VMI members.
In this event we will elect new representatives for the board, DK and UK.
Our Agenda looks as follows:
- Election of the scrutineer and keeper of the minutes
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the protocol of the last General Assembly (Please see invitation email)
- Reports on the activities of the VMI in 2015/16
- Adoption of the statement of revenues and expenditures for the period 2015/16
- Adoption of the budget for the period 2016/17
- 8a. President and vice-president
- 8b. Representatives in the Department Conference
- 8c. Representatives in the Studies Committee
- 8d. Representative in the Hiring Committee
- 8e. Auditors for the period 2016/17
For any questions or specific requests please contact us by email.